Wednesday, March 4, 2009

We Moved.....Again!


Well, we packed our valuables and headed out of the good old Uintah Basin. Things didn't really work out there, so Steve decided to go back to being a loan officer (which he loves) and we moved to Utah County on Saturday. This has been a crazy year with all this moving, but we're staying here for a long time.

3 comments:

The Bischoff's said...

Oh my Goodness! Sorry things didn't work out for you guys- Hopefully things will be better for you guys! How are you feeling?

{M}PG said...

Oh my! You guys are some crazy people, but I guess you have to do what you have to do. NOw we are closer to eachother again :) I hope that this works out for Steve and your family. HOw is the baby girl? When is your due date??

Natalie said...

I hope it works out for you better in Utah Valley. I have to say with as overwhelmed as I am with this looming deployment, I am not sure I would want to be in your shoes. Moving makes me crazy! I hope the kids all adjust quickly.