Thursday, January 22, 2009

Did We Get Our Boy?

Well.....nope! We're expecting girl #5 around June 18. Whitney has not decided what she thinks the name should be and Belle, being the creative girl she is, said the baby's name is "Baby." Personally, I just hope Abby is walking by then and Belle will get over her extreme, scream-fest fear of the potty so I will only have two in diapers.

9 comments:

{M}PG said...

Ahhh! Another sweet little girl :) How exciting for you guys. I guess you may have to just keep trying :) I hope you guys are doing good!!

The Bischoff's said...

WOW!! How exciting! That will be so fun for you guys! Hope all is well!

Natalie said...

Congrats, I didn't even realize you were expecting! Looks like you will have to fight for space in the bathroom come 10 years from now=)

Tami said...

Congratulations!! We are so excited you will be closer too--although if you want I will check out some places around HERE for you--that would be even better! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Jess said...

congrats!! hope you're feeling well. how fun to have another little girl on the way. take care

The Jones Fam said...

Congratulations! Wow, 5th girl! I had 4 sisters, and I think it's so fun! How far along are you, and when are you due?

Debby said...

JENNY! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! WOW! I'm excited for you. Poor Steve is totally way outnumbered now :) I was just thinking of you and remembering Elli today. I hope that you are doing well adjusting to your new neighborhood. I need to call you sometime! Hugs! Debby

The Jones Fam said...

Just letting you know I set my blog to private. If you want an invite, just email me at leesha_sl1@yahoo.com

Trena said...

What! I didn't even know you are pregnant. Congratulations! How are things anyway?

Keep us in the loop.
Trena