It was Belle's 4th birthday a couple of weeks ago. She loves the movie "Princess and the Frog", so I put the Barbie in the middle of the cake so she could have it to play with later. I made some silly frog cupcakes to feed the family crowd. I didn't notice the horrible picture of her until just today...oh well! Here are some facts about our little Belle:
-she loves to ask questions
-she is completely a princess
-she and Whitney are best buddies
-most people ask me when she's turning 3
-she can count to 30, knows all her alphabet and has extremely good handwriting
-knows the importance of "dollars"
-gets lost when I send her downstairs for something
-has a tiny, but very clear voice
-still wears a 5 shoe and Abby is the same size with bigger feet!
We sure love her!
No comments:
Post a Comment