Monday, August 25, 2008

Kindergarten Kid


Whitney started her first day of Kindergarten this morning. She was a bit upset that I drove her to school instead of having her ride the bus, but she rode the bus home. I'm not quite sure how the day went: when I asked her if she made any new friends, she said yes, but she doesn't know her name. When I asked her what they did, she said the teacher read a book. That was that! Little kids are so funny sometimes. I know she had a great time. Belle wasn't quite sure what to do with herself with Whit gone and tends to get into more trouble....oh well!

1 comment:

The Bischoff's said...

It seems like just yesterday she was in the nursery with me! She can't be old enough for kindergarten already!! She is so cute though! Im glad she had a good day!!