



I have been promising to buy Steve a kayak for 2 years now and finally got one for him last week. It was such a great deal, we couldn't pass it up. We decided to take the girls to the reservior past Mount Timpanogos cave. Whitney loved it (I knew she would) and would beg Steve to let her out and swim. I was really shocked when Belle enjoyed it because she is so different than Whitney and gets nervous to try new things. It was a great afternoon, but came to an abrupt end when Abby decided that she had enough of the heat.
3 comments:
I even canoe around the Singapore island. it was adventure.
Happy to be near the water.
Now My blog is about water-cure many diseass.
see at here
http://theinnozablog.blogspot.com
I'm amazed at how big Belle is! I can't believe you guys have been gone for almost a year now, so sad! But it looks like you guys are happy and doing great!
Hey Jenny! I saw your link on Leesha's blog! Looks like you are doing great in UT! We moved to New Hampshire last Oct. (not long after you guys moved) Im glad I found your blog! We'll have to keep in touch!
Shannon
Post a Comment