Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Potty Mania

Well, I'm in the middle of potty-training Belle. As you can see, she knows exactly where the underwear goes! It's moving along very slowly and I cannot see the light at the end of the tunnel as of yet. "Why are you training her now?" you may ask. I was not planning on doing this for at least another year, but she is insistant of throwing any items in her diaper on the floor. I couldn't duct tape her diaper on like I did Whitney because she doesn't take her diaper off...she digs under and drives her mother insane. I am keeping remarkably calm; I am very impressed with me!

3 comments:

Debby said...

Jenny! So fun to see your blog! Potty training - yikes - we are attempting it too, but are not having much luck at all. My son is just totally disinterested - and being the strong willed little tyke he is - I'm not pushing too much yet. My goal is the end of summer - I bet you will beat me! Fun pictures! Good to see you on here.

Debby

The Jones Fam said...

She turns 2 this summer right? That's frustrating that she's forcing you to potty train with her crazy antics! Goodluck!

Cairen said...

she is so cute! I can't believe how big she is getting, potty training... crazy! I guess it couldn't be much worse than having to clean up poop of the ground. So good luck!